Tokyo - Myoko Japan
tour 1 - 2018 Jan 24th -Feb 2nd
Tour 2 - 2018 feb 5th - feb 14th
3 spots left
10 days 9 Nights
The Epic Snow "JAPOW TOUR 2018" takes you to some of the best Powder and well kept secret powder spots in japan.
This trip is for the adventurers and explorers who want to get off the beaten track and see and stay in the real and traditional Japan! Running for 10 days in January/ February 2018 with 5 on snow days we can nearly promise at least 2 metres of Powder!
Myoko is a town 3 hours train ride from Tokyo and one of outstanding beauty, with some of the BIGGEST natural snowfalls recorded in the World. Averaging 14 meters annually it is a powder hounds dream! The difference with Myoko compared to bigger resorts is: you will have anauthentic Japanese experience along the way! The Main Street of Myoko is lined with Ramen shops and Sakē houses and Towering snow banks, plus the chair lifts for the resort are only a few minutes walk away.
At Epic Snow we keep it personable so limited spots are available for each trip.
This trip has everything, on and off piste, back country fun expression sessions, trees, cliffs and pillows. Our local Japanese ambassadors know the sweet spots and know how to get there, this ones for the off piste shredder who doesn't mind a small hike with a huge pay off!
Starting and spending 2 days in Tokyo and getting a feel for the culture, we head to one of the lesser known resorts outside of Japan, Myoko Kogan! Spending 7 days on resort, our Local Japanese shred ambassadors will show you show the sweet spots.
This tour isn't for the faint hearted, to get the full Japan experience an intermediate and higher skill level is required. Don’t be discouraged though! Beginners and first timers can come! We also have the sweet ski and snowboard school hook ups for any one wanting to learn!
Ever built a Kicker in the Backcountry and session'd it for the day? If thats a no after this trip you can say yes! If thats a yes, well you know how much fun that is!
Tour 2: Feb 5th - Feb 14th
Tour 1: Jan 24th - Feb 2nd
Total cost (excluding flights to Japan) from $1990.00 AUD* pp twin and dorm share.
10% deposit is required with balance to be paid 60 days to tour commencing.
*Price subject to change until deposit is paid with out notice and dates subject to change until 6 months commencement.
GET THE ITINERARY
What you get
- 10 days in Japan
- 3 nights accommodation in Tokyo.
- 6 night s accommodation in a traditional Japanese guest house at Myoko
- Transfers to Myoko and Tokyo
- Continental Breakfast at Myoko
- 5 day lift pass* to which ever mountain has the best snow - yes we research every day and make judgement on where is best to go for that day. *With additional 2 days optional (incase you don't want any rest days)
- Personal resort tour guide - if you want
- Transfers from resorts to selected hotels
- Epic Snow Japow 2018 tour Hoodie
- Epic Snow T-Shirt
- Epic Snow goodies and stickers
- Sore cheeks bones from all the smiling
- And much more
- Ski and Snowboard hire
- Ski and Snowboard lessons
- Visit the Snow Monkeys (includes Transfers)
- Option to purchase USB with tour photos and videos of the trip- Yep we document, take photos and videos of the whole trip